UX design @ Principal Financial Group
I get into some interesting projects and niches. Things like:
- Iterative experience design, from brainstorming, concepts and research, to prototyping, refining and implementing.
- Web analytics work, finding meaning in dense information.
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization. This is new stuff at Principal, and I’m excited to help push it forward.
- Lots of presenting ideas, coordinating, and project management.
In the past
M.HCI @ Iowa State University
I graduated from Iowa State in 2020, with a Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction.
Coursework was completed through the Virtual Reality Applications Center, covering topics like:
- HCI principles, models, and heuristics
- Game based learning
- Cognitive psychology
- AR / VR applications
- Journalism and mass communication
- Tech ethics and philosophy
UX design intern
- @ Visual Logic Group, a UX and Human Centered Design agency
Undergraduate degree in Interactive Digital Studies
- I did an undergraduate thesis examining online subcultures and content creation.
- I’m proud to have earned a presidential scholarship, academic honors, and graduated cum laude.